Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Senate OK's Gun Bill

[Link]

The bill does not have the full 21 votes it needs to pass yet, but it only needs one more. I do not like this bill since there are alternatives that could be employed.

For my reasons and opinions are listed here in this early post, if you can't be bothered to find it. [Link]

On my other blog, I posted my personal feelings for what has happened. [Link]

Off Topic: It seems I may try to keep this blog afloat now, since it's no longer being graded. Also if you are wondering, "Strange Happenings" is both a personal blog and an even less professional news blog than "Blue in a Red Sea Makes Purple Waters." I cannot assure that I will update this blog on a regular basis, or "Strange Happenings" for the matter.

With that said, goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment